Families Looking for Child Care

Finding a quality child care program for your child takes time and energy, but it is the most important step toward a successful child care experience. Whether you are trying to find child care for your infant, toddler, preschooler, school age child, or child with a disability, the New England Farm Workers' Council Child Care Specialists are ready to help. Assistance in finding child care is a free service offered by NEFWC.

There are different options available to families who are looking for child care such as: Licensed Family Child Care Providers, Center-based Child Care, Nursery School Programs and School-age Child Care.

Click here to read more on the different types of child care

To start the child care search process, you have a few choices. You can do your own on-line customized child care search, submit a request for a Child Care Referral form, or call one of our offices directly to speak with a Child Care Specialist.

Springfield (Hampden County) area phone number: 413.272.2207

Pittsfield (Berkshire County) area phone number: 413.236.5890

Greenfield (Hampshire/Franklin County) area phone number: 413.475.3656

Our toll-free number is 866.573.4684


Please click the link below to begin your own customized search for child care. (To log into the child care search engine, you will need to have an email address. If you do not have an email address, there are many free email options for you. For example: Yahoo and Hotmail are popular choices.) Online Search Link

Submit a Request for Referrals:

Click here to download, print and fill out the form to request child care referrals. (In order to download this form, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader - Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)

You can mail or fax the completed form to NEFWC at the address below:

New England Farm Workers' Council (Hampden County Area)

1628-1640 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Springfield, MA 01103

Fax: 413.746.9743